Apply for Board or Commission Appointment

Serve on a Board or Commission

The city of Farmington has several boards and commissions that make recommendations to the City Council.  The city accepts applications throughout the year for any vacancies that may occur.

In order to serve, you must be 18 years old, a U.S. citizen and a resident of Farmington. Click on the application form below; applications are also available at City Hall, or call 651-280-6803.

There is currently a vacancy on the Rambling River Center Advisory Board.  This board makes recommendations for senior programs and facility operations.  This is a one-year term, expiring January 31, 2019.  The board meets monthly on the second Monday at 9:30 a.m. at the Rambling River Center.  Applications will be accepted until filled.