Saturdays: April 22, 29, and May 6, 13 & 20
Curbside Cleanup Days provide an opportunity for city of Farmington residents to dispose of large, bulky items that don’t fit in their garbage cart.
Who can participate?
- City of Farmington residential customers (included in your quarterly garbage fee)
Who cannot participate?
- People who have a Farmington mailing address but live in Lakeville, Empire, Eureka, or Castle Rock or anyone else who doesn’t live within the city limits of Farmington
- City of Farmington commercial customers
What you can dispose of:
- Up to two appliances per household
- Large, bulky items such as furniture and mattress/box springs
Please do not place bags, boxes, or piles of trash at the curb for Cleanup Days as they will NOT be picked up. Return trips for extra garbage in your cart can be scheduled any time throughout the year (651-280-6905). Visit the Curbside Cleanup Days webpage for additional details and subscribe to receive emails about garbage & recycling at http://bit.ly/2l8j6m2.
What you cannot dispose of:
- Household chemicals
- Yard waste and landscaping materials
- Business waste
- Construction/remodeling debris
- TVs or computer monitors
For disposal options of items not included, visit www.dakotacounty.us, search Green Guide.