Apply for Board or Commission Appointment

Serve on a Board or Commission

The city of Farmington has several boards and commissions that make recommendations to the City Council.  The city is accepting applications for the following boards and commissions:

Parks and Recreation Advisory Commission
1 two-year term 2/1/18 - 1/31/20
1 three-year term 2/1/18 - 1/31/21
Meets the second Wednesday (monthly) 7:00 p.m.

Planning Commission
3 two-year terms 2/1/18 - 1/31/20
Meets the second Tuesday (monthly) 7:00 p.m.

Rambling River Center Advisory Board
3 three-year terms 2/1/18 - 1/31/21
Meets the second Monday (monthly) 9:30 a.m.

Water Board
1 three-year term 2/1/18 - 1/31/21
Meets the fourth Monday (monthly) 7:00 p.m.

Economic Development Authority
1 six-year term 2/1/18 - 1/31/24
Meets the fourth Thursday (monthly) 6:30 p.m.

All terms start February 1, 2018.  Members do receive a stipend per meeting attended.  Interviews will be conducted the evening of January 8, 2018.

In order to serve, you must be 18 years old, a U.S. citizen and a resident of Farmington. Click on the application form below; application is available at City Hall, or call 651-280-6803.  Applications are due by December 17, 2017.